The new Zero is now available for purchase. And we’re all pretty excited about this launch at Clogger.
For many months we’ve been working on this new product, getting all the feedback we could on the first generation of the Zero and thinking how we could improve the new one. We tested multiple fabrics to make sure this model would be more durable and sent the new Zero to some arborist to trial. The main objective for them was to be tough with the trousers and to put it under real work life pressure. It passed every test they could think of. And voilà. The new Zero is now on the shelf!
But before getting it, you might wonder: what’s new about the Zero? How will it practically help me in my job? How will it make my life easier?
- The new Zero keeps the key features that made it famous: lightweight and highly breathable. If you’re working in a warm and dry/humid environment, it’s key for you to wear trousers that will facilitate your movements. Your gear shouldn’t be a constraint; it should help you to be faster. And safer!
If you haven’t read our article on the impact of heat on your productivity, I advise to have a look at it.
- We’ve upgraded the outer fabric to an even stronger material, and we’ve added a ripstop weave. This makes the warp resistance 1.5 times stronger! No need to worry about tears and rips. You told us you wanted trousers that would last. We heard you.
The fabric is stronger but the flexibility stays the same. The new Zero embraces your movements. You are able to stretch, climb and jump freely.
- We also heard some complaints from partners, tired of finding sawdust in their washing machines. Even Shonaugh, one of our Clogger R&D team, whose partner is an arborist, has had enough! So, we decided to redesign the pocket bags. Now each pocket can be turned inside out separately, so no more excuses.
N.B: We disclaim all responsibilities if the saw dust is removed from the pockets inside the house.
- We won’t play the game of Find the Differences, but can you find one on the leg of the trousers?
Yes, you’re right. The abrasion resistant fabric is different on the right leg! We placed a super high strength fabric on the rear back. It’s specially designed to stop all the little tears caused by the chainsaw teeth, when hanging off the harness.
If you usually put your chainsaw on the left side, you can always request a custom-made trouser. Just send us an email and we’ll organise it for you!
- Last but not least. And it is a pretty obvious one. The new Zero has these vibrant green-coloured flashes, matching with green colour of the Zero logo. You want to look nice on the trees and on the ground. With these new trousers we bet you will!
Oh! You mightn’t know but the Zero range is also available for women. We don’t consider it an innovation, but it is still something pretty new in the industry. We’re really happy to make the right gear available for everyone!
Check out the New Zero!
We hope you’ve found this post valuable and worthwhile. If you have any further questions, please contact: +64 3 218 8899, email@example.com or leave a comment below.